Our highly experienced team members share three things in common: acute intelligence, team spirit, and professional dedication. We excel at projects where mediocrity is not an option.
Have Chinese materials to translate into English?
- Our native English speaking translators are experts in converting your words into elegant English.
Have English materials to translate into Chinese?
- Our Chinese translators are well versed in the Chinese language and deeply steeped in the Chinese culture.
Adaptation for Marketing and PR
It takes more than words to convey an effective marketing or PR message. Our sharp focus on the U.S. and Chinese markets allows us to translate your message creatively with cultural sensitivity.
Also known as "translation of spoken words," interpreting converts one language into another in a spoken form.
Acta's president Evelyn Yang Garland is an active interpreter (in addition to being a translator), specializing in interpreting for business negotiations, diplomatic meetings, and international conferences. She has also interpreted for litigation cases involving highly-technical matters.
We have linguistic experience in the following areas:
If you need translation in an area not listed above, please contact us. The list above is not an exhaustive one.
Up and Out of Poverty--Selected Speeches
of Xi Jinping in Fujian (1988-1990)
By Xi Jinping
Hangzhou: Where Tradition Meets Innovation
(a publication provided to official representatives,
guests, and members of the media who attend the
G20 Hangzhou Summit in September 2016)
Xi Jinping: Wit and Vision
by Chen Xixi
Law & investment
- A 100+ page publication on international investment law by an inter-governmental organization
- Presentations to investors
Marketing & PR
- Traditional and new media marketing materials for prestigious brands
- Press releases for U.S. and international companies